Equality and Diversity Statement
|The Editorial Hub Ltd is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce and for our provision of services to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each individual who engages with our business to feel respected and able to give their best. This Statement accompanies our internal Equality and Diversity Policy and sets out the principles The Editorial Hub Ltd adheres to in order to ensure all individuals who interact with our business are dealt with fairly and equally.|
- The Editorial Hub Ltd takes the issues of equality, diversity and inclusion seriously and endeavours to ensure that all interactions and processes are conducted fairly and with moral and ethical oversight. The issues of equality, diversity and inclusion mean more to The Editorial Hub Ltd than a compliance exercise and we encourage our staff, freelancers, contractors and suppliers to mirror our approach.
- The Editorial Hub Ltd understands equality to mean that everyone should be treated equally and given equal opportunity regardless of their characteristics. A sense of equality within a workforce leads to greater confidence and productivity. Individuals who are treated fairly and equally are better able to contribute to the growth of our business, our society as well as themselves.
- The Editorial Hub Ltd understands that to be truly diverse we must welcome the input of as wide a cohort of individuals as possible in terms of gender, socio-economic background, culture, religion, physical ability and sexual orientation. A diverse pool of individuals offers a wider range of views and ideas, which in turn adds value to our business and society.
- The Editorial Hub Ltd understands inclusion to mean the existence of an environment in which individuals feel at ease to be themselves. Inclusion brings confidence and engagement, which in turn also adds value to our business and society.
- The Editorial Hub Ltd recognises that a diverse workforce flourishes best in an inclusive environment and that our Board, staff, freelancers, contractors and suppliers are all required to adhere to our Equality and Diversity Policy. Our internal policies and procedures are designed with the main aim of supporting and guiding our personnel in best and fair practices, however we will take action where there has been a breach of this Statement and its accompanying policy.