Bespoke Project Services
We provide end-to-end editorial management for any given project. Such projects may demand the services of Editorial Assistants or Managing Editors with specific academic specialisms or systems expertise.
Bespoke Project Services
Outsourcing to The Editorial Hub Ltd is a quick and effective means of bringing the right talent into the project team. Our team members come from a diverse range of academic, administrative and publishing backgrounds. This ensures we can select the ideal skillset to fulfil your requirements.
Working with you, we will agree on the scope of the project, including the services provided, desired outcomes, timeframe and budget.
We can take on any publishing- or publishing system-related project. Our highly-skilled and experienced editorial team can apply their excellent administrative skills as well as their academic and publishing knowledge to complete your project in a timely and cost-effective way.
Our project support is tailored and may include:
- Reviewer finding and selection. Our experienced and dedicated team have a detailed understanding of what is required in finding reviewers and following journal-specific protocols. We understand reviewer-finding is becoming increasingly difficult for in-house teams and this process is being outsourced to us regularly.
- Systems transition. We manage transitions from paper and/or spreadsheet peer review to online submission systems, or between online systems, including providing subsequent training to in-house teams and external editors.
- Large-scale data cleansing, including de-duping large numbers of contacts on submission systems.
- Administering book review and grant/funding programmes, conference proceedings and abstracts collections.
- In-depth analysis of iThenticate reports.
“Working with The Editorial Hub Ltd has been a pleasure – they are efficient and very professional. It’s been a positive experience and our authors and editors have found them supportive and friendly.”
The Geological Society
“Stephanie and Naomi have been consistently helpful, flexible and professional in their approach. They understand my priorities and needs, and it has been a pleasure to work with them.”
FIND OUT MORE
Is this service right for you?
If you have a short-term requirement for a specific skillset, The Editorial Hub Ltd can help you avoid the need for a time-consuming recruitment and selection process. Our bespoke project service brings the right talent to the table, to ensure the smooth-running of editorial projects.